Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pathfinder Oya TK Ono

Ono seems to have found a path to my home! Wasn't intending to get him originally, but saw one at a decent price and the boxes looked really good displayed side-by-side the rest of the 7Bones, so I couldn't resist. 


Different views of the box.



Ono is a BBICN exclusive, meaning it can only be bought from the Chinese retailer BBICN apparently. Seems like they are an online retailer, although I didn't quite figure out how to buy stuff from them as they have no shopping cart system.


Out of the box, Ono had really wet paint on the shoes. I'm not sure if it's wet paint from weathering or the plasticiser from the PVC coming out, but either way, it wasn't pretty. More likely to be paint, judging by the odd patches. A fair bit rubbed off onto the clamshell.


The big globs on the shoes.



After some dabbing with tissue, Ono's clean and ready to see the world. He comes with a pair of swords, extra wrist pegs, and his camo jacket. Seems like the pathfinder treks through jungles often.



The pair of swords are tied nicely together and have a loop that can be put through the belt to hang it.


Here's how it looks attached to the belt. I later switched sides as I assumed Ono to be right-handed and would draw from the left side.


Ono's jacket has a lot of pouches and pockets too.



His hair is wavy and spikes at the back. Delicate part that could break if he falls backwards hard enough. Gotta be careful seeing how often I topple my figures.



Ono has generally tight joints and poses well like the other TKs that I have, but the ankle joint is a little 'oiled'. Seems like the wet paint thingy earlier got onto the ankle joints too and didn't quite dry, creating some sort of lubricant. I'm wondering if it'll stiffen up in the days to come, or is the joint smooth like that. 

Anyway, made him a simple face cloth so he can join Kyuu and Oyaloper on the masked TK bandwagon.



No comments:

Post a Comment