Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Red Devil Sham-tarina

Since it's 121212 and the world hasn't ended, Red Devil Sham wishes to say: Hohoho, Merry Christmas!


Initially, I didn't think I was going to get Red Sham, since I'd rather spend the money on Black Sham. But then I realised Red came with two guns and two gun hands, potentially useful on another kitbash I'm working on. Plus I wanted to a white head on my Pure Sham, so here she is. Managed to get one at a pretty decent price from a friendly local too!

Red Sham's box. Red Sham is a 3AA exclusive that was released during Pure's drop, hence the AA on the side of the box.





While Red Sham comes with an extra gun and gun hand, the box was molded for the single wielding version. Hence the extra was attached in a plastic bag instead. Unfortunately, the bag seemed to have tore, letting the pieces rattle wildly about and giving both me and the seller a mini scare. We thought something might have broken during shipping.


Anyway, you can see the additional hand and gun, plus an extra wrist peg and Mr Bridger, the sock devil puppet that Sham talks to.


Close up of Mr Bridger.



Red Sham is pretty much the same as Pure, just with extra guns and stuff. So I'll just run straight to photos!

Let Shamtarina get some pressies for you!

Oops, we're out. Better luck next time!

Will try to take more photos and add some extra stuff if I can. The hat and bag were both hand sewn using felt as the base material. The rest is cotton wool. Christmas tree from Ikea, lights from Daiso, Sham from 3A. Hahaha. Or should I say, Hohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment