Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lady Sham Pure

A quick look at a  Lady Sham I acquired recently. While not exactly an item on my hit list, I originally got it to do a little switcheroo with my RVHK Yesterday Princess.


Box is generally simple, though I do like the front cover art.




Lady Sham is quite a simple figure, coming only with one extra hand and a gun. I had asked the seller to swap out the standard right hand for the trigger hand so that I didn't have to fiddle with the pegs. 


Sham's catsuit is made of similar material to the RVHK Yesterday Princess, a sort of slightly stretchy synthetic material. The suit is zipped from the back though, unlike Yubi and her sisters who are front zipped.


Not much in the way of pouches or bags either, just a simple gun holster on the right.


Catsuit can be zipped down, but the zip is blocked by a single thread. At this point, I don't quite dare to cut it since I'm not planning to remove the suit.


Black hair, ice blue make-up, white hair clip. Lovely. I'd prefer the white-haired version on the Red Lady Sham to go with the white suit though.


The reason why changing hands is difficult - the suit loops over the thumb. Will have to stretch the suit carefully to remove the thumb from the thumb hole before attempting to remove the entire hand.


Nice details on the toes, but like some other collectors have pointed out, toenails are not painted!


Side view of the feet.


Overall, Sham is simple yet elegant. There were some faulty stitching issues with some of the Pure Shams, but fortunately none with this one. I didn't pay attention to the hand while doing my homework though, and I realised that swapping my Princess' head over would mean she wouldn't be able to hold her swords! Dang! There goes my plans for a simple kitbashed white Yubi.

That said, I now have other plans for the Princess. Sham will be safe as Sham for now. Muahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment