Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thai Toy Expo 2013

Guangzhou Comic Con starts today with the Munich NTQ that I so dearly crave out of my reach. Thailand Toy Expo is coming in January too with another set of exclusives. So many toys, so little money. Sigh.


Photos of the 1/6 Thai exclusives are out, and from what I know it's limited to 1 set per person on a queue basis. 

Here's the Thai TK called Waza (technique). The hair is flopped down like what some call a wet Baka hair. Not too big a fan of carded as it makes it harder to keep after taking out to play, and don't really want to keep it carded if I ever get one of these. 


Thai TQ Irimi (entering) looks interesting with the jacket and frock. This is something I'm definitely keen on and hope I can get my grubby paws on. 


Still too early to say, but hopefully they won't be too expensive on the aftermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment