Sunday, November 18, 2012

WWRp Armstrong 1G Medic

This arrived yesterday at my door step, along with a Bertie Medic set. My Medic squad is slowly forming, although I still have a Bramble MK2, a Medic Dropcloth, and a Medic grunt to go. I have a feeling it'll take a long while to get the remaining two bots as I haven't seen them up for sale at all!


Anyway, this is my first Armstrong and it's pretty neat. It sports a movable eyeball that seems to be able only to rotate in a clockwise or anticlockwise manner, instead of being completely free to roll about. Still, it's a nice feature to get the eye staring in a certain direction. The body itself seems to be made of two halves from the seam line there, but it can't be twisted.

*Update: A kind 3A forum member has told me that the eyeball can be rotated any way and the two halves can be twisted as well. Mine probably has paintlock and I'm not gonna try to force the twist.

Medic reaching out to lend a hand,

Not really heavy on accessories, just two small pouches, a jet pack, and a rifle that seems similar to the Caesar's. Which, incidentally, I now have two as well, will break them out in due time for a little shoot. I like how the rifle magazine can be detached, and you can actually see a single bullet inside the top of the cartridge, much like an actual magazine would show. Props to that detail. Too bad I forgot to take a photo of that.

Looking out for threats during an evac.

Haven't really played much with it otherwise, just took it out of the parcel to have a look, and then set it in my display cabinet. Would have taken more photos but I'm totally drained after a long weekend of work. I'll add on maybe later in the week.

In other news, Zombs are in the house and they want my brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment