Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Collection Grows...

Been a busy few days travelling out of the country, but I managed to get hooked up into the 3A forums and some BST groups with the help of a friendly forumer. Queeny's still away while Kyoku's still all boxed up, but there's now some new additions to the family. It's amazing how quickly you can burn through your funds collecting these stuff. Fortunately I'm also clearing some of my other collectibles, so the bleeding is slowed down for now.

Initially, I was planning to collect only WWRp robot figures, seeing as that's what got me started in the first place. However, playing with Queeny hooked me up into the world of 1/6 figures, and Popbot is now an interesting avenue to explore as well.


Thanks to the help from some friendly local collectors, I now have Wasabi to complete my collection of 7Bones! An Oyaloper is also on the way to round off the set. I'm now considering Yesterday Princess, Tomorrow Queens, and Kyuuketsuki. But these are hefty, so I'll take it slow.

Some other 1/12 stuff I bought and collected today.




Hesitant to open them at this point, since I need to consider my funds wisely. Might need to sell/trade them off for other 1/6 figures, so I guess I'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment