Thursday, November 8, 2012

O Queeny My Queeny


For some reason, I'm developing quite an affection for Queeny despite what we've been through. Or in spite of it. Maybe it's because it's my first 1/6 figure. Maybe it's because I still haven't opened Kyoku yet. Maybe because her flaws make her more real and human-like.

Regardless, I found myself taking her out if the box again to check her out. I saw some poses on the net that I wanted to try out. Here's what I managed in spite of the shaky foot. She took a few falls in the process, but nothing a tough lady can't handle.

Come have it.

Hiyaa!

I also tried stripping her pants down to look at her knee joints and discovered they were double-jointed! Yay! After some loosening, she was good to do deep squats. Didn't really try any deep bending poses though, because I discovered yet another flaw at about this time - Queeny's butt!

The last time I was playing with Queeny, I noticed I had problems pulling up the back of her pants. Like a pair of jeans one size too tight, I couldn't fit it properly to cover her Nicki Minaj-esque ass. I left it as a case of poor pant design at the time.

This time though, since I had just pulled her pants down and exposed her full butt cheeks to me, I noticed her left butt cheek was puffier than the right. It shifted and flexed when pressed, unlike the right cheek. This led me to suspect that one, the glue between the rubber butt and plastic core had come off there, allowing the shifting, or two, the rubber had expanded for some reason, or both.

Mmm. One cheek's bouncier than the other.

While a bigger butt is usually a good thing on a real woman, and I suppose vinyl toys that model after real women, it was the reason why the pants could be pulled up completely - her left butt cheek was too big for her pants after expanding! To add (literal) injury to insult, the paint on her left cheek had turned flaky and a small spot had came off. Poor poor Queeny.

The scars of spanking?

(Looking at this post, I find it strangely amusing and disturbing at the same time that I'm describing a vinyl figure's butt in such detail. Makes me sound like some sick bastard. But... I digress.)


Aforementioned neck scar from the previous post.

Fortunately, customer service got back to me shortly regarding my previous enquiry, and I tagged this on as well. They'll repair her if I sent her back to Hong Kong! While I'm not too keen on having to suck up the shipping fees, I relented. Can't leave Queeny out in the cold here. She's been taking all this stoically, so I gotta do her some justice too. She'll be shipping out to her HQ tonight.

Bon voyage! Till we meet again, fair maiden!

Here's a little note of advice in case you find yourself in similar situations next time - write directly to cs@threeaonline.com. I tried the website contact form two nights before but received no reply - uncharacteristic of Hong Kong working culture. Those guys are extremely efficient and usually reply within the same day. Thanks to generous advice from Rad Toy Review, I got their CS email and it worked like a charm.

So now there'll be a lull until Queeny gets back. Looks like Kyoku might see some light after all. Sigh. Wonder if I'm too critical. But don't worry Queeny, I still love you. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment