Saturday, May 4, 2013

My First RVTK

After a long time of hesitation, I decided to take the plunge and finally buy my first RVHK TK. Despite being released only last year, the price for these guys are hovering in the hefty 500-700USD range. Towards the end of last year, it dipped into the 450-475USD range for some colours like blue and black, but I wasn't able to get one at the time due to shortage of funds. A pity as black would be my first choice.

Anyway, some quick boxart pics.





Standard OG TK accessories of a belt pouch and one sword. Pretty plain actually.



To be honest, after getting my KDA and TKYOs, the RV TKs don't seem that special anymore, especially for their asking price. The only thing they have going for them is the supposed rehash of the OG TKs except in slim body form.

Blue comes with a little plaster across his nose.


He looks pretty lonely here. Guess the RV TKs really show their beauty when all four are side by side in that rainbow colour of blue, black, red and yellow. Remains to be seen if I'll hunt the rest down though.


No comments:

Post a Comment